How to Make the Best Paper Airplane
Simple step by step instructions and diagrams showing how to build a great paper plane. Perfect for boys (and girls) of any age!
Much debate has gone into which paper airplane truly is the best in the world. This article gives simple instructions so you can judge for yourselves placing your record distance on the comments board below.
This plane requires no scissors or professional training in origami. The only equipment needed to assemble this gold standard of paper airplane is one sheet of A4 paper.
How to make:
- Fold paper in half lengthways, to find centre line, and then fold two corners into centre line
- Fold top triangle down. It should now resemble an envelope.
- Fold in the two corners again, leaving triangular point sticking out
- Fold triangle back up over corners to hold them down
- Fold in half along centre line, leaving triangle on the outside
- Fold wings back upon themselves carefully finding the halfway line
NB: This plane can be transformed into a stunt paper plane by lifting flaps slightly at the back. It will then fly and return to your hand. Plane will perform best a low launch speeds.
This paper plane will provide endless hours of fun in any office, or for bored children at home.